- Business Transactions | International and U.S. Law
- Complex Commercial Disputes
- Corporate Compliance, Customs, Banking, and Regulatory Investigations
- Corporate Investigations, Statutory or Regulatory Compliance
- Financial Services, OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets and Control)
- White-Collar Criminal Defense | International and U.S. Law
14th Annual FIBA Anti Money Laundering Compliance Conference
The upcoming 14th Annual FIBA AML Conference on February 20-21, 2014 at Miami's Intercontinental Hotel will convene industry leaders from both private and public sectors to debate key insights on regulatory expectations and best practices in order to ensure that transnational banks and financial institutions have at their disposal the information necessary to operate safely in the current BSA/AML/OFAC compliance environment. The program will also help foreign bankers acquire first-hand knowledge of the due diligence expectations of U.S. regulators and U.S. banks under a risk-based AML compliance program.
Diaz Reus founding partner Robert Targ will moderate a panel of experts on the topic of "Balancing the Policing of International Trade Against the Risk of Harm to Innocents: Is Educating the Business Community the Answer?" on Friday, February 21, 2014 at 10:15 a.m.
FIBA is well-recognized by regulators and U.S. law enforcement for its proactive approach to BSA/AML/OFAC compliance, for its high-level education and training programs in these matters as well as for its cooperation in the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing.
For more information and registration, visit the event website at antimoneylaundering-fiba.com.