International Litigation and Arbitration
Diaz Reus international litigators resolve complex transnational business, contractual and commercial disputes in Latin America, Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the United States. Our international litigators have successfully handled complex, multi-jurisdictional cases and parallel proceedings for noted multinational corporations such as Tyco International and Canon Latin America, and the governments of China, Brazil, Venezuela, Honduras and more.
Our accessible and responsive multilingual and multicultural international litigators understand local legal communities, customs and courts around the world, and efficiently coordinate our international network of legal affiliates to meet your global litigation and arbitration needs.
Operating agilely without the bureaucratic layers of larger firms, our experienced and versatile international litigation and arbitration attorneys successfully deal with wide-ranging matters for our multinational clients, including:
- Anti-suit injunctions and emergency injunctive relief.
- Manufacturing shipping and customs disputes.
- Contract and shareholder disputes.
- Disputes related to distribution and commercial agreements.
- Disputes related to financing and guaranty agreements.
- Information-technology licensing protection and disputes.
- Intellectual-property disputes.
- Oil, gas and energy contractual disputes.
- Negotiable instruments and banking litigation.
- Disputes regarding financial accounts or letters of credit.
- Banking and commercial instruments, fraud and forgeries.
- Disputes involving the Uniform Commercial Code, including negotiable instruments, funds transfers and other banking operations.
- Foreclosures and restrictions on bad debts.
- Appointment of receivers and liquidators.
- Defense of lender and corporate liability actions.
- Fraud, forgery and coercion.
- Violation of fiduciary duties and good faith.
- Civil theft, business crimes and commercial espionage.
- Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization Act (RICO).
- Infrastructure and engineering project disputes.
- Commercial bribery and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Telecommunication and entertainment contract disputes.
For more information, contact attorney Michael Diaz, Jr. or Carlos F. Gonzalez at 305-375-9220 or email@example.com.