Fraud and Asset Recovery | International and U.S. Law
Areas of Concentration
- Asset Forfeiture
Diaz Reus international fraud and asset recovery attorneys frequently represent victims of high-stakes massive international financial fraud. They possess vast experience in international fraud and asset recovery, employing our global network of attorneys, solicitors, investigators and consultants to search and secure assets for victims of international fraud schemes, including:
- allegations of public corruption,
- securities and banking fraud,
- foreign corrupt practices,
- money laundering,
- other white-collar crimes.
We effectively work to pursue and recoup financial losses and other assets looted and transferred across borders thanks to our
- strong language capabilities—English, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Italian, Czech, French, Portuguese, and German;
- our previous experience as prosecutors, financial investigators, intelligence officers, certified fraud examiners, and U.S. government counsel; and
- our international network of Diaz Reus branch offices, legal affiliates, consultants, connections, and intelligence operatives.
Moreover, we collaborate closely with foreign governments as well as U.S. state and federal officials to enforce legal actions and bring fraud perpetrators to justice.
Diaz Reus’ attorneys, solicitors, investigators and consultants are also frequent speakers and authors on fraud, asset recovery, and related legal topics at conferences, symposia, and universities in the U.S. and abroad.
For more information, contact attorney Michael Diaz, Jr. at 305-375-9220 email@example.com.